Knoll Sample Sale with up to 70% off: Where and When
One of the most influential brands of our times, Knoll has spent decades producing highly innovative designs that have gone on to become classics. The 1940s and 50s saw Knoll putting such still-loved pieces into production such as Eero Saarinens enveloping Womb chair and Harry Bertoias elegantly transparent Diamond collection. In 1948, Mies van der Rohe granted Knoll the exclusive rights to manufacture his iconic Barcelona collection.
But Knoll is more than just a heritage brand, and is still setting the design agenda today. In the 1990s it launched Frank Gehrys bent maplewood designs; in 2013 David Adjayes Washington collection; and, the following year, Barber & Osgerbys line of sofas. At Knoll, experimentation is key.
Which is why were getting very excited about Knolls Sample Sale, with up to 70% off some classic – and some modern – designs.
Star Buys include:
• Pfister Sofa 3 Seat Sofa
RRP was: £6480 – sale price: £1999
• Saarinen Side Table in white laminate with white base 41cm diameter RRP was: £708 – sale price: £199
• Saarinen Side Table in Arabescato marble with white base, 41cm diameter RRP was: £1032 – sale price: £349
• Saarinen Dining Table 137 diameter in walnut veneer with white base RRP was: £3900 – sale price: £499
• Schultz side chair in white RRP was: £1092 – sale price: £399
• Saarinen Side chair in fabric with black painted legs RRP was: £912 – sale price: £249
Where: 91 Goswell Road, London EC1V 7EX
When: Saturday 17th November
Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm